Apart from guest posts written by others, I (Nadine Grandison-Mills) am the owner of this website’s contents.
Activities where permission is not required
- Linking to the Pathway To Personal Development site or any specific post on the Pathway To Personal Development site.
- Republishing an excerpt of less than 250 words on any other site, provided you link back to my original post.
- Printing my posts and photocopying a maximum of 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organisation.
- Printing my posts in any non-commercial publication, so long as you include the following:
“© 2015, Nadine Grandison-Mills. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.pathwaytopersonaldevelopment.com”
Activities where permission (express consent) is required
- Using this content for commercial purposes. This includes selling or licensing printed or digital versions of my content.
- Altering, transforming, or building upon my work.
Re-posting entire posts is not permitted (Google penalises websites for publishing duplicate content).
Translating and publishing posts in other languages is not allowed (I am unfortunately unable to validate the accuracy and quality of the work).
Guest bloggers retain the copyright to the posts they write. This policy does not apply to their work. If you would like to re-post or publish their content, then you must contact them directly.
Interested in using my content in a way not covered here? Please email me.
Thanks for your understanding!