I’m writing about mental strength here.
They key to self-control and self-empowerment.
The endurance to vanquish obstacles, smash barriers and grow as a person.
Mental strength is by no means an easy feat, but you have to go through the hardship if you want to emerge successfully on the other side. After all, there is no gain without a little pain!
Here are 13 quotes to keep you strong when you want to quit:
- “Strength and growth come only through continuous effort and struggle.” – Napoleon Hill
- “A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.” – Vernon Howard
- “Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” – Harriet Tubman
- “When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.” – Peter Marshall
- “One who gains strength by overcoming obstacles possesses the only strength which can overcome adversity.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Permanence, perseverance and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragements, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
- “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You have power over your mind – not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “When I use my strength in the service of my vision it makes no difference whether or not I am afraid.” – Audre Lorde
- “Climbing to the top demands strength, whether it is to the top of Mount Everest or to the top of your career.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
- “Perhaps I am stronger than I think.” – Thomas Merton
I hope these help! Stay strong and conquer mountains!