It’s always nice to have dreams.
Dreams of what we want to achieve.
They keep us going and provide us with a blissful escape from the humdrum of our lives. But they don’t just have to be fantasies to indulge in when you have a few spare minutes to yourself or when you are sleeping.
What if you could make them permanent?
You could you know…
The best dreams should always come true – the ones that make us happy and fulfilled. If you have them, if you want more from life, what’s the point in sitting on fantasies when you can make them realities?
This requires change, which happens for yourself from within. For the transformation to be everlasting and successful, the desire must be strong enough for you to overthrow the status-quo of your life. Why settle for mediocrity and unfulfillment when you deserve so much more? You are destined for bigger and better things, but you have to get that ball of self-made destiny rolling.
No one can do it for you.
Action gets results, not just mere wishing. So what actions are you going to take to live that life you have always dreamed of?
Here are 13 quotes to keep you on your path to fulfillment and realise your dreams:
- “We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort.” – Jesse Owens
- “If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavours to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “Dream manfully and nobly, and thy dreams shall be prophets.” – Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.” – Donovan Bailey
- “Great dreams of great dreamers are always transcended.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- “You have to have a dream so you can get up in the morning.” – Billy Wilder
- “If you take responsibility for yourself you will develop a hunger to accomplish your dreams.” – Les Brown
- “You gotta have a dream. If you don’t have a dream, how you gonna make a dream come true?” – Oscar Hammerstein II
- “I stand for freedom of expression, doing what you believe in, and going after your dreams.” – Madonna Ciccone
- “The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.” – Paul Valery
- “So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.” – Christopher Reeve
- “When you have a dream that you can’t let go of, trust your instincts and pursue it. But remember: Real dreams take work, they take patience, and sometimes they require you to dig down very deep. Be sure you’re willing to do that.” – Harvey Mackay
- “Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination, and a little bit of luck.” – Stefano Gabbana
Follow your dreams. Don’t let anything stop you. You can do it!
Credits: Original Picture by GraphicStock
Latest posts by Nadine Grandison-Mills (see all)
- STORY CORNER: DIARY OF AN ABUSED LOVER (CHAPTER 32) - April 17, 2017
- DITCH PEOPLE WHO WASTE YOUR TIME!! (VIDEO) - April 13, 2017
- WHAT IS IT LIKE HAVING A BIRTHMARK ON YOUR FACE??? (VIDEO) - April 6, 2017