We’ve all failed at something.
Some have messed up more than others.
Some people’s failure has been spectacular.
It is a part of life, just like breathing or sleeping.
The key is to not to let it crush you. It can be devastating and you might just want to jack everything in, but don’t. Failure helps us to grow as a person. From it we can glean where we have gone wrong so we can succeed next time.
Let it be your valuable teacher not your vile tormentor.
Here are 12 quotes about failure. Look at them when your mistakes weigh heavily upon your shoulders. They will teach you that it is not the end of your world…
- “Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something.” – Morihei Ueshiba
- “I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying.” – Michael Jordan
- “A failure is not always a mistake, it may simply be the best one can do under the circumstances. The real mistake is to stop trying.” – B. F. Skinner
- “Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.” – Benjamin Franklin
- “Winning is great, sure, but if you are really going to do something in life, the secret is learning how to lose. Nobody goes undefeated all the time. If you can pick up after a crushing defeat, and go on to win again, you are going to be a champion someday.” – Wilma Rudolph
- “If you’re not failing every now and again, it’s a sign you’re not doing anything very innovative.” – Woody Allen
- “Success is not built on success. It’s built on failure. It’s built on frustration. Sometimes it’s built on catastrophe.” – Sumner Redstone
- “Every failure is a step to success.” – William Whewell
- “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavour.” – Truman Capote
- “You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you.” – Maxwell Maltz
- “Failure is a detour, not a dead-end street.” – Zig Ziglar
- “Failure happens all the time. It happens every day in practice. What makes you better is how you react to it.” – Mia Hamm
I hope you find these quotes useful.
Never give up…keep going!
Credits: Original Picture by GraphicStock
Latest posts by Nadine Grandison-Mills (see all)
- STORY CORNER: DIARY OF AN ABUSED LOVER (CHAPTER 32) - April 17, 2017
- DITCH PEOPLE WHO WASTE YOUR TIME!! (VIDEO) - April 13, 2017
- WHAT IS IT LIKE HAVING A BIRTHMARK ON YOUR FACE??? (VIDEO) - April 6, 2017